Eliminate the stress and mess of organizing receipts. It’s easy to snap a quick photo of your receipts with your mobile device. Combine that with a snazzy app for managing expenses, and you just made your life a lot easier.
Whether you want something that scans and sorts receipts, exports data to Excel spreadsheets or automatically tracks your mileage, options abound. Here are four of the best expense-tracking apps.
• Automatically sorts expenses into deductible categories
• Keeps a real-time estimate of tax payments
• If using a dedicated business credit card, Deductr can link to the account and track expenses
• Uses your phone’s GPS to track and sort mileage
• Captures and sorts expenses with very little user effort
• Offers an option to integrate bank and credit card accounts automatically
• Easily export docs and spreadsheets to Excel or Dropbox via the web portal
• Monthly plans start at $5 per month
• Auto-files and sorts data into searchable and customizable folders
• Extracts data from scanned and uploaded documents
• Automatically collects recurring expenses and includes an invoicing process
• Works with QuickBooks and Xero, minimizing data entry
• Monthly cost varies according to your plan
• GPS functionality for tracking mileage
• Scans photo receipts and reconciles banking and checking accounts
• Keeps a running tally of deductible expenses
• Cost is only $100 annually
Don’t forget: April 15 is tax day 2019!